Monday, March 9, 2009

first presentation

We have finished our first presentation, i think everyone performed very well, maybe somebody felt a little nervous, like me, but it's our first presentation, that's fine. Next time it will be ok. According to the presentation, we can enjoy the music, learn the history, open up our ideas to create our imitation.... It's a good experience.
The most difficult part of presentation is performing to everybody, because it's different between in front of the class and at home, that's the different situation and feelings; however, I don't think there's an easiest part, because everything should do a hard work. Although we should do a lot of things, it's enjoyable, we can learn something useful from the process of preparing the presentation.
Each group's imitation is creative, like the last group talking about pursing the dream, and our group's "missing Chilumbia". These are so interesting.
Now we have a new unit about art, so I am looking forward to the next presentation.

4 comments:

  1. I agree with you Nick, I think our presentations were very good! don't worry because you felt nervious... that is normal, don´t worry about this!!!!

    I also liked Missing Chilombia because members of the group sang the song, it was very funny.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Nick!!

    I think that everybody was nervous about the presentation, but finally we did a great job!!

    During your presentation I felt identify with your new song.. I remember that the name of the song is Chilumbia.... so.. you are very welcome to our country Colombia!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with your opinion,I was very very nervous when I introduced Mandonna's life style to everyone. But at last we had finished perfactly.I like your group's perfermance during presentation, it was interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Nick,

    Excellent post. It seems as though your classmates strongly identified with your comments. Your song was very clever; who wouldn't want to visit "Chilombia?" I also think it will be easier next time, for you and for everyone. Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete