Tuesday, May 12, 2009

conclusion

We have finished the last presentation, which gave us a lot of fun. I think the last presentation is the most difficult one in the whole semester, but I really enjoyed the process of preparing the presentation, I think everybody is the same. From the last the last presentation, we can see that everyone's English skills improve a lot, like talking, posture, eye-sight, etc. I remember that in the first presentation, I was so nervous that I didn't realize what I was saying. However, as time goes on, I find that I have more confident to speak English and talk to the classmates. I am very glad I can study in this class because I really feel comfortable, and many classmates have very good English skills, which I can study a lot from them.
Each presentation has different topics and groups, my favourite is the second one. One reason is that the topic is interesting, which talked about art. I like this topic because I think art is a "thing" that contains different meanings according to different people, it feels like a mystery to me. On the other hand, my partner is my best friend, she helped me a lot in this semester. Furthermore, I can't finish this presentation which I am the most satisfied without her.
We have two more days in this semester. After that, I will take undergraduate course in UMASS. I want say that I have a good time in this program, and many teachers are there to help us. Furthermore, I hope we can still meet in UMASS. Good luck to my classmates!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Nick!

    Thanks for your last post. The transformation from the first to last presentation was amazing. You and your classmates did such a good job and improved so much. I am glad you enjoyed the 2nd presentation and that art is a mystery in some ways. It's good to have mystery in our lives, right?

    Good luck next semester, and don't forget to stop by and say hello to us:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Nick,
    I believe that we all learned something in our seminar class. I am glad to meet you.

    ReplyDelete